Take me down like I'm a domino



Went shopping last week with the boy and picked up a few essentials (primark slippers ftw) and got all layered up. I'm not great with my a/w wardrobe, but I'm loving snoods and knit jumpers. I sorted my wardrobe out earlier this week and found so many lovely knits I forgot I owned - and just in time too!










Mens burgundy knit snood, primark - £5
Khaki cardigan, charity shop - £4.50
Topshop black maxi dress, ebay - £11
H&M leopard clutch c/o The Look show goody bag
Turquoise ring, carboot - 50p
Topshop gold heart watch bracelet, ebay - £7


I'm glad we went to a shopping mall, as my feet would have frozen in my wooden clog wedges, they were getting chilly in the car let alone in the icy cold!


How have you guys found the a/w fashion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment