#02 Date Night

James and I like to go on a 'date night' once a month - I think it's nice to get out and have a little treat, and also have an excuse to wear clothes I don't usually get to wear as they're 'fancy'.

I've decided to do my date nights as posts, before I go out ('#01 Date night installment was this post!)and maybe some pictures of food or whatevs we've gotten upto during the night! I'd also love to hear what you guys ever do on nights out - any nice restaurants or activities you recommend?

I was super kindly sent a couple of things to try from fashion union, a brand I was aware of but hadn't really checked out properly. I am so chuffed I got a black jumpsuit - I've been wanting to get one ever since buying the studded belt from a carboot for 50p! It's by the well known brand TFNC, and is ridiculously comfy and was great at hiding my foodbaby after all our food!

(excuse the creases, I'd sat down and done things before these photos!)









TFNC Black jumpsuit, c/o fashion union
Black studded belt (primark I think!?), carboot - 50p
Zara pointed black suede heels, ebay - £9
H&M Leopard clutch, c/o The Look Show Goodybag
Thomas sabo bracelet, gift

We tend to do it at the end of the month, and we decided to just go to the good ole' chinese that we went to on valentines day! It's super cheap and always dead empty, and we couldn't really be bothered to fork out loads.

We always get the same things -
Sesame prawn toast, egg fried rice, vegetarian chow mein, sweet and sour chicken, curry sauce, spring rolls, chips and prawn crackers.






Do you guys ever go on a date night with your significant other, or your best girlfriends? Any recommendations?

p.s. have posted a few things on ebay i need to get rid of if you wanna take a look here

0 comments:

Post a Comment