Part of me.

It was so sunny the other day, I could actually wear something vaguely summery!












Floral top, c/o glamorousuk
American Apparel Riding pants, ebay - £35
Faux zara tan leather shopper, ebay - £18
ASOS tan bitten heels, gift
Necklace, c/o eclectic eccentricity
Faux red arty ring, gift

The top is from glamorousuk and I'm wearing my new American apparel riding pants! I was lucky to snap them up for £35 inc postage, and they are the most flattering things in the whole entire world! If you like the american apparel disco pants, but think they're abit 'out there' for the daytime, then I recommend riding pants. They pull you in everywhere and are basically leggings, and they're high waisted and look really nice with tops took in! Need to thank the lovely Selina from flying saucer, who wholely convinced me after I saw her wearing them on her blog!

It's so strange British weather, my last post is me all snuggled up, and this one is me wearing bare arms! It's so difficult to know how to dress!

title: part of me - katy perry

0 comments:

Post a Comment