Scallop.

It's so so so sunny this week! I'm so happy - I'm such a summertime girl and love short shorts and and my bustier tops! I get cold far too easily, so it's rare that I don't travel with a hoody in my bag for good measure - but this weather is so amazing :-)











Blue chiffon scallop edge shorts, c/o Own the Runway
Topshop white oversized tee, ebay - £10
ASOS bitten platforms, gift
Red oversized large envelope clutch (other colours available!) , ebay - £11.50
Dreamcatcher necklace & Quill feather necklace c/o Eclectic Eccentricty (20% off using discount code SWF20)
Turquoise stone ring, Primark - £1.50

These shorts are ridiculously perfect. Topshop sell a similar pair of these floaty chiffon pastel blue scallop shorts, or at least did a while back. I tried to get my hands on some but they kept going for like £20+ on ebay and I couldn't justify them.
I was very chuffed to reieve them, coutesy of Own the runway! They're only £12.99 on the site aswell which I was shocked about as they are such good quality and I am so happy I finally own a pair of shorts I've been after for so long!

These necklaces are from one of my sponsors lovely Eclectic Eccentricity. I fell in love with the dreamcatcher necklace and have been wearing this with the feather necklace as a combo everywhere! I like experimenting with styles on this blog, and I love dipping into the 'hippy' or 'festival' kinda vibe! The guys at EE have given me a cheeky 20% off for you guys until June the 15th too using code SWF20!

My nails suit the shorts perfectly and it was in a pack of 4 from primark for £2! Lovely pastel colours, and I also got a neon set too. I'm such a cheap makeup kinda girl and I think 50p per polish aint too bad! The consistency is abit naff, but I only needed one coat and I think if you apply it right and have patience its absolutely perfect!

Sorry for shoddy lighting on the pictures. With it being so sunny I find it hard to get pictures right! Hope you've been able to enjoy the sun!


P.S. I'd really love it if you are a fan of my blog if you could vote for me in the 'Best established blog' category for the Cosmopolitan awards HERE. Would be really lovely :-) (I found it so difficult voting for my favourites - too many incredible blogs out there ar the moment!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment