I'm Wide Awake.

Hello everyone! How are you you all?
Today it was actually boiling! I got up quite early (for me anyway!) and met up with a friend for a few drinks and a catchup. It was so lovely and hot, but it's cooled down now. I'm one of those annoying people that hates it when its too hot and when its too cold, but I never feel 'just right'!

I recieved this gorgeous dress in the post a while back with a couple other items from one of my favourite online stores Sheinside. I recieved a voucher from them and it was partially paid for it with that! I got 4 really lovely items that I can't wait to live in this summer!
This cosmic dress is drop hem (my favourite!) and the pattern is beautiful. It looks so cosmic and spacey, something that alot of the highstreet stores are yet to achieve with their cosmic themed clothing!











Cosmic sheer waterfall dress, sheinside* (£31)
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £11.99
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
*Paid for partially with a coupon, partially my own money

I've got a few things to show over the next few days and I'm dead impressed how often I have been posting! Thankyou for such kind words on the last post too - so so nice to see everyones reaction to the vegetarian thing and that people seem genuinely excited!
I've also got a special thrifty thursday tomorrow for you - A whole outfit which I thrifted for just £5! (including shoes and bags!)

As always I'm blogging over at republic tonight so check out my tweets and instagrams (@shewearsfashion) for when the next one is up later tonight :-)!
P.s. My store is being retocked between 7-8pm tonight! Take a lookie :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment