If I was your boyfriend..

Hello everyone!
This is such a crazy post for me - but I decided to try and be quite adventurous when it came to styling my stuff at Republic, and so I decided to visit every angle of style - from glam, sports luxe and even .. casual!

I really love what I came up with, which was based around this American Apparel hoody. My boyfriend owns TONNES of these (which I am constantly stealing!) and they're the perfect hangover hoodies!
I decided to make this a kinda 'boyfriends clothes' outfit, I borrowed his hat and wore .. are you ready for this? TRAINERS. Yes guys, thats right, trainers. Outrageous!










American Apparel Core Hoody, c/o Republic (£40)
Floral Lee Cooper Rucksack, Carboot - £2 (Similar HERE!)
Blue Keds, c/o Keds
Topshop Wooly hat, boyfriends
Vintage high waisted Levi shorts, ebay - £25
Topshop white oversized tee, ebay - £10


I teamed it with a rucksack I thrifted for £2 (Yes - Bargain!) By Lee Cooper aswell. Its slightly broken but hey ho! I found similar brand new ones on ebay here for £24 - I'm thinking of getting the white one as they're so nice for summer (just wish I was going to a festival this year now!)
I also teamed them with my keds which are so so comfy - And of course I stole my boyfriends hat - Thankyou James!

Hope you are all well - Been busy as a bee trying to restock for the shop which will be happening next week - honestly don't even want to sell any of it as it's all so beautiful!
Will obviously let you know when its all going to be restocked of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment