50 shades of grey.

Todays post title is a homage to the must loved 50 shades of grey. I haven't divulged into reading the book, nor was I actually going to jump onto the bandwagon as well.. I'm one of those people that as soon as anything becomes popular I really do not want to join in for fear of looking like a sheep haha, at least I can admit it ;-) However my boyfriend bought me the book and a bunch of flowers as a surprise recently (what a cutie!) and thought I may aswell see what the fuss is about!











Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, ebay - £35
American Apparel Disco Pants, c/o Republic
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
Dogtooth Sequin collar blouse, c/o Glamorousuk

James & I went to see The Amazing Spiderman today which was actually amaaaazing! Much better than the original and I've already had a major crush on Andrew Garfield since seeing the social network but my god, he is so beautiful in spiderman! Like seriously! And Emma stone is just a babe, so it was definitely a thumbs up from me!
The weather has been so up and down recently I genuinely have no idea what to wear. It was boiling, then cold, then boiling, then rainy. Honestly feels like a rainforest outside, hot and wet and humid - awful for my hair!
Also been blogging at republic lots and there will be a new post tomight if you wanna check it out here.
Hope you've all been well! I know I said the youwearfashion shop restock would have been this week but in all honestly its taken me so long to stud and dye stuff that I didn't want to just do it for the sake of it! Fingers crossed it will all be up next week though! :-)
OH and I've finally put proper links in my sidebar for my facebook, tumblr & twitter so take a lookie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment