#01 Festival Fashion - The Aztec / Tribal Print Rucksack

I'm not actually going to a festival this year, but I've still been buying some lovely pieces for summer which I think are definite festival 'staples', so I will be doing a few posts on what I think are must haves for the summer festivals! Please let me know if you think theres anything that should be an essential and let me know if you're going to any!




Available HERE starting at 99p!

I picked up this rucksack from Primark, and decided to get two, one for me and one for my sister! She ended up not liking it al that much, so I am going to sell the other one on my ebay store :-) They actually were being sold on ebay previously, but they have completely run out of stock all over HERE :( So I've popped it in my ebay store if any of you are interested at all!

You can get other primark rucksacks buy it now hoever from these sellers : HERE, HERE & HERE ! :-)

Rucksacks are one of my favourites at the moment and I think they're the best bag to have at a festival!
Sorry for being MIA recently, will hopefully get back to regular posting! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment