I'm not dying but I bleed out

Although Autumn is here - there are still sunny spells coming throughout the North of England. This is very much a rare thing, so of course I am jumping at the chance to catch a few rays in some more my more -summery- outfits!








Floral fringe silk kimono, c/o Glamorousuk
Vintage high waisted Levi shorts, ebay - £25
Vintage white lace bustier, You Wear Fashion
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes



I love this Kimono. Seriously, if there was anything to make me feel more glamorous it would be this! I styled this quite plainly, wearing my standard Levi's and bustier which are my favourites!
Sorry there was no Thrifty Thirsday yesterday - it will be back up to next I promise!
I'm sorting a photoshoot for my new collection of You Wear Fashion things - I haven't forgotten about my store! I'm just waiting patiently to get it all properly finished so it's not going to be sporadically updated, it should hopefully always have stock! :-) Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment