#23 Thrifty Thursday - Cosmic Girl (From Another Galaxy)

Hello all!
Sorry it's taken forever to do another thrifty thursday!
When I saw this hot pink shirt I fell in love. I find it quite difficult to incorporate colour into a winter wardrobe.












Black Milk Cosmic Leggings XS, Christmas Gift via Black Milk
Hot Pink Shirt, Carboot - £1
Grey Knit Snood, Ebay - £3.98
UNIF Black Hellbounds, Christmas Gift Via Nasty Gal
Silver Arm Cuff, Carboot - 50p

It was just £1 from the carboot a little while ago, and knew it would be perfect to pair with my new cosmic leggings from black milk. I honestly cant get over how amazing these leggings are! So flattering & thick they really are the perfect leggings. If you are going to invest in a good pair of leggings - seriously could not recommend these more! I know alot of place have done copies, and I do own a lookalike bodycon dress from romwe in the same print, but the difference is SO noticeable. They're also a brand that pride themselves on making everything themselves, no sweatshops, nothing. They are just a funand ethical brand that I have loved forever, thankyou so much to my mum for getting me these! :-)

I hope you are all well! The snow seems tobe easing up now so it's nice to be able to go to back to my more *exciting* wardrobe ^_^ I find it hard dressing for winter and I'm hoping to god that there is lovely weather during fashion week!


Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment