Roses In The Snow.

IT'S SNOWWWWIIIINGGGGGG!
I don't know about you, but as much as I hate the cold, I quite like the snow. It's so beautiful, and really makes it feel much more like *Winter*
















Black Knit Dress, Carboot - 50p
Burgundy Rose Floral Crown, c/o Crown & Glory
Gold cross necklace c/o Eclectic Eccentricity
Cut Out Buckle Boots, c/o Choies



Thank you all so much for your votes for the fashiolista contest these past few days! It's incredible how well I have done and I am so proud and thankful for all of you. It ends at midnight so any extra votes would be fab ^_^

I'm currently sorting myself out for London Fashion Week (YAAAAYYYY!) and am getting more and more stressed. I was exactly the same last year - I can never get myself organised! I've aready decided on my outfits though which I'm SO excited about! The neon beanie and cutch will be making an appearance ;-) But my new UNIF goodies which I recieved for christmas and my birthday will also be making an apearance!

Speaking of birthdays anc Christmas, I'll try and get the post up with a few bits I recieved! I was sorting them out last night and was shocked at how many soap sets I got. I hope my family members were't trying to secretly hint at something!

Love love love you all and if you had snow I hoep you are enjoying it!
AND wrapping up warm!


Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |
VOTE TO SEND ME TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment