Rottweiler

The sun was shining down in Sheffield today for the first time in a while since our huge influx of snow. I think all of the snow has dissapeared now - Is it safe to actually think Spring may just be here?














Lookalike Givency Rottweiler tee, ebay - £12.99
Black bodycon skirt, ebay - £4.49
Gold Chunky Chain Necklace, H&M - £7.99 (similar here!)
Gold Detailed Cut Out Boots, C/O Choies (£84)
Gold Ankle Cuffs, Ebay - £3.05
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £37.99
Red Knit Beanie, Ebay - £2.90


This whole outfit is abit of an ebay mess. It was completely unintentional, but I have wanted to show you guys this top for a little while now. It's been done to death on the bloggersphere but I still love it. It took a while for me to warm to it however when I first saw it, but it is just the perfect oversized tee! I got mine in a medium for any references :-)

I love the gold ankle cuffs, and styling them these cut out boots. I saw Luanna (one of my favourite bloggers!) do this and thought it was just perfect.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sun if you have gotten any!
SPRING IS HERE! :-)


| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment