SOUTHBANK.

Another look I shot with the incredibly talented Lily whilst I was in London for Fashion Week! This was quite a grungey look, but fitted perfectly with the surroundings as Lily had the incredible idea of visiting the skate park in South Bank. I literally had no idea how amazing it would be until I got there. The kstae park had a few skaters there but not too many, so shooting these photos were such a breeze. It's definitely my kind of shoot!
As I was sat down on the rails a few people started taking photos of me - I'm not sure why but that was definitely a first!


















Photos taken by Lily Fulvio-Mason of Red Brick Lipstick

Boy London Crop Top, Boy London via Ebay £20
Denim Sport Shorts, c/o missguided
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita Lookalikes, c/o daisystreet
(yes, these are the BEST lookalikes ever!!!)


I had to get a boy london top and grabbed this one off ebay for around £20 I think. I liked that it was cropped so was perfect with high waisted shorts. I also am in L O V E with these denim sport shorts from missguided. They're so different, I wasn't really sure if I liked them at first but they're mega comfy aswell as being cool ;-)

Hope you are all well!
I was featured in VOGUE magazine yesterday .. yeah. Biggest achievement ever - so happy!

Hope you have had some lovely sun where you are guys!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment