Who the F*** Are You?

Hey hey hey!
Look at me posting 3 days in a row what a record haha! The weather has been pretty nice again so I thought I'd show off my latest outfits that have been popping up, most recently this one I wore out and about today and thought it was a nice mix of casual and sporty chic - my favourite!













Who the F are you Cap, c/o Drop Dead
New York Varsity Sports Tee, c/o Sheinside
Black Zara Skort Lookalike, c/o Sheinside (similar and other colours here!)
Gold Choker Mirror Necklace, Ebay - 99p
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)

These shorts from romwe are actually available on ebay for literaly like £3. A little advice if you want this - I bought the zara 'skort' which this is a copy of in white in the smallest size and it's massive on me. However I got the smallest size of the copies and it's fits perfect - so if you want to get a smaller size I would suggest the copy (and of course it's hells cheaper!) the material is deffo lesser quality but I don't mind at all and for the price difference who cares?!

Varsity tees etc are my fave, and rocking my lovely snapback from drop dead (again!) was nice as I tied in the red details with a slick of lippie (I Wear Mac Matte Lipstick in 'Ruby Woo' and then Kate moss Lipsticks in '111 - Kiss of Life' on top for people who wonder - this is the combo I ALWAYS wear for my red lip!)

Tomorrow is my super exciting fun day at Missguided and it's an excuse to get to see my fave gal sara, and also the lovely people who work at MG. I've visited twice now, one for a blogger event all those months ago, and one for modelling for their site (I know right, get me haha!) and I can honestly say they are the nicest people I have ever met from any brand! It's always nice to meet the people behind brands but even better when you get on with them all like a house on fire! Wish me luck for tomorrow it's gonna be a long one ;-)

Happy Monday everyone!!! (if that is even possible!)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment