Bad Girls Do It Well.

I think these oversized t shirt dresses are my 'thing' at the moment. Again like in the last one, I didn't want to style it in a stereotypical manner, so I wanted to wear these new over the knee boots from stylist pick I was lucky enough to keep after my rayban x sunglasseshop shoot! They are very 'pretty woman' and my dad mentioned they looked like 'hooker' boots, but I absolutely freakin love them. I'm all for women, and everyone really, being able to wear what they want without a streotype of looking too 'slutty' - This outfit with the cap makes me feel like a bad ass!















Letters Tee Dress, c/o Oasap
Over The Knee Black Heeled Boots, c/o Stylist Pick
Clear Perspex Clutch, Ebay - £9.99
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Silver Chunky Chain ID Tag Necklace, c/o Oasap
Freedom @ Topshop Stackable Chunky Silver Rings, c/o Impulse London

I popped into London yesterday for some meetings and went to the missguided a/w press day. They have some incredible things coming out and I literally cannot wait!
Again the weather - what the hell? It was so sunny when I took these photos and now it's thundering and raining like crazy!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment