We're Falling..

I quickly shot these photos of my outfit at work today. The weather is definitely getting worse here in Munich -argh!














Spike Black trilby/Fedora, c/o Missguided
Stripe topshop crop top, via ebay - £3
Black Zara Skort Lookalike, c/o Sheinside (similar and other colours here!)
Faux fur drape coat, c/o Warehouse
Faux Leather Platform Ankle Boots, c/o Choies

Thankfully it isn't snowing just yet, *touchwood* but it's still very cold in the air. The weather is very much like the UK weather - some days are hot, some days are cold. It's quite difficult to know how to dress as one day I will be in a skirt and no tights (like Saturday!) and another day I'll be there with a million and one layers on! It's quite difficult but I just make sure to pop my hot water bottle and a hoody in mybag for work every morning, just incase it gets colder!

These super cosy thick tights from primark are literally a lifesaver! The outfit is pretty standard really, there wasn't much thought into it! Although I am wearing my new faux leather boots from Choies which are literally my favourite shoes ever and I haven't stopped wearing them since they came in the post - eee! They're super comfortable and very Stella Mccartney style and I just love 'em!


BERSHKA £100 CONTEST
I completely forgot to mention from Saturdays post, but in conjunction with Bershkas new mobile friendly site, they're letting me run a contest to let you guys potentially win a £100 voucher! All you have to do is compile a list of your favourite things from their site and comment on this post! I will be picking the winner myself (so not randomly!) so the more creative the better! The contest is open worldwide and if you even want to do it via instagram/polyvore and link it in the comments section etc then it's up to you guys! Again - the more creative the better! And it's open for a week! Its a £100 voucher which can get you so much stuff off Bershka because it is ridiculously affordable so just have a little browse and comment and I will pick a winner in a week.. good luck! And thankyou Bershka for giving my readers this opportunity!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment