Dark Horse

This playsuit has to be one of my favourite things in the whole world, and I have absolutely worn it to death this past month, so it definitely was going to make an appearance on the blog!















Photos by Carmen - lackofcolor

Floral playsuit, c/o missguided (only 50% off so only £13!!!!!)
Spike Black trilby/Fedora, c/o Missguided
Burgundy Aviator Biker Coat With Leather Sleeves, c/o Missguided
Black Dr Martens c/o Scorpio Shoes
Over the knee socks, Primark - £2
Perspex Clutch, c/o Missguided
Gold Rings, topshop/dorothy perkins mix, c/o impulse loves

It looks super short, but because it's a playsuit of course it isn't actually that bad in person. The print is just so beautiful, and it completely flatters my figure without being super tight (good news for food baby days!) the only thing is it needs and iron all the time cause one it gets a crease, that crease will not budge without an iron. And of course I do not own an iron in my little 1 bedroom apartment in Munich (which is super cute FYI) but my lovely friend Carmen offered to iron it for me (because you know thats what friends do!)

Again this coat is another firm favourite, the colour is so a/w and is perfect with a plum lip. I like to pair this coat and playsuit together as my go to outfit pretty much all the time at the mo! Also, over the knee socks and Docs = my new thing I haven't stopped doing for the past few weeks. Which gets some strange looks because i look freezing but would like to point out I am wear two pairs of fairly thick tights underneath. So please do not ask me if I am cold because I'm not! Also, Munich has not been as cold as I was expecting for the month of December (which is good news for my wardrobe as I am terrible as dressing for winter - argh!)


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment