Furry Coat.














Furry black and white coat, c/o Front Row Shop
Eyelash knit crop jumper, c/o Missguided
Black skater skirt, ebay (borrowed off my sister) - £4.99
Over the knee heel boots, c/o stylist pick

I LOVE this furry coat. I wasn't a fan of furry coats until I saw how uh-mazing Jule rocked this one, and I knew I needed it in my life.IT's not the warmest coat ever actually, but with a nice little jumper underneath it should look perfect! I teamed it with over the knee boots (as always!) but my heeled ones this time (which are surprisingly super comfy!) and my furry jumper from missguided. I also have the hot pink version and I can't of can't get over them. Furryness overload!

My hair has also settled down a little. One of the bits went completely frazzled and I thought I was going to have to chop it off and shorted it by a few cm's (!) but thankfully the mythic oil from loreal saved me, so if you guys have frazzled the ends a little I would whole heartedly recommend it!

I was out and about in London yesterday attending some meetings (4 meetings in one day, to be specific) and I ended up getting back to Shefield at around 2am. I was super tired but couldn't sit still - I have some amazing and exciting things coming up for she wears fashion for 2014 which I can't wait to talk to you guys about! It looks like this year could actually beat 2013!

Much love to you all and thankyou for the birthday messages -
Officially 21 baby!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment