Shellys















Floral Kimono (worn as top), c/o Missguided
Gold Metal Belt, c/o Missguided
Relaxed Rip Jeans, c/o Wildfox
Black Knit Turban, c/o Missguided
Wooden Effect Flatforem Wedges, c/o Shellys London
Chunky Black Cardigan, c/o Sheinside
Custom Name Necklace, c/o Lola Rose Boutique
Long necklace, gift


I re did my hair blonder as it had started to fade and I was reminded with just how happy I am with re doing my ombre!
I'm super in love with these wildfox jeans. I always find it difficult to wear jeans unless they are super skinny, as I feel like they just don't suit me. These are a relaxed fit however and Iam sooo in love!

Perfect outfit to go with my Shelly's London heels which also perfectly match my hair! I teamed it with a kimono and belt from missguided (which is easy just just wrap and make into a top!) andmy oversized cardigan and knit turban. Also wearing my custom name necklace from Lola Rose Boutique which was the sweetest surprise in the post!

Whosays you can only wear kimonos in summer?

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment